GRC-S Management Software
DigiLex is a world class web based SHEQ management system that integrates legal compliance and SHEQ management system requirements. It is suitable for small, medium and large enterprises and is used both locally and internationally.
DigiLex includes up-to-date EHS legal registers for the following SADC Region countries: South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Zambia, DRC, Kenya, Nigeria, Malawi, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast.
The DigiLex platform has been developed around these standards and disciplines: ISO 9001 – Quality | ISO 14001 – Environmental | OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) – Health & Safety | ISO 22000 – Food Safety | ISO 50001 – Energy.
Functionality Key Points
A fully integrated management system as the user has access to multiple Suites across multiple sites from within one system with a single login.
The system is modular and includes:
- Multiple Suites (disciplines)
- Multiple sites (site-specific register for each site / Business Unit / Division etc.)
- Legal register (layman’s terms interpretation of the law)
- Law Library (acts and regulations in pdf format)
- Audit Manager (conduct self-audits based on Legal or Standard requirements; monitor compliance)
- Checklist Manager (write your own checklists, schedule routine checklists, monitor completion)
- Document Manager (manage SHEQ documentation easily)
- Risk Manager (manage risk assessments; includes risks dashboard)
- Non-Conformance Manager (log, track and report on all Non-Conformances)
- Task Manager (assign tasks, track and check status; includes tasks dashboard)
- Assets & Records Manager (load and manage assets or records sheets)
The system is web-based. Content auto-updates from the internet without any on-site installation or update process required. Includes access to relevant legislation, regulations, guidelines, application forms and government contact details.
Site-specific legal registers with a layman’s terms interpretation and explanation of what the legal obligations entail, for every section of legal register.
Email notifications to all DigiLex users of updates to legislation, standards and court cases.
New: Food Safety Suite // Energy Management Suite // Corporate Compliance Suite
Keep an eye on our social media channels for all our latest developments!
In The Industry
3 Step Process
Digilex Legal Registers
Our Legal Registers are site-specific based on location and activities – see only what is relevant to your operations. All National, Provincial and Local legislation is included (South Africa). A site audit is not required prior to setup as we make use of activity checklists in setting up a client’s registers. In addition, our legal registers are summarized per topic, and not per Act, which makes navigation much simpler – however links to all relevant Acts are included with each topic. The legal database is also searchable – just like the rest of our full Management System.
Local and International laws, case law, opinions, government contact details, guideline documents and repealed legislation are all included in our legal library. Our Legal Registers are updated monthly in South Africa, and every 2 to 3 months in our other jurisdictions. Updates are done in the DigiLex system, and emails go out to all users containing the changes for the relevant month. An audit trail of all historic changes can also be viewed.